Important Update COVID-19 Travel Policy
Your safety and wellbeing are our priority. Casa Hotels Vacation Rentals wants you to know that we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
Below is an update on what we are doing to keep you safe.
During your stay:
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Our Vacation Rentals health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and cover everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Real Time Information: Casa Hotels Group and regional teams are on standby 24/7 to support the hotels and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our vacation rentals use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Casa Hotels Vacation Rentals is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times. Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Our vacation rentals health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and cover everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
We are also listening carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from our guests, given the impact of COVID-19 we have been adapting our cancellation policy over the past several days.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
We will continue monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Thank you for your understanding and loyalty. We will continue to assess the situation and will update this information as matters progress and can’t wait to welcome you at Casa Hotels Vacation Rentals soon.